Southeast of the city of Arendal where we built our first organ in Norway in 2010,lies the island Tromøy. The church there decreases to a medieval stone construction which was extended in 1750 in timber-frame construction manner to the cross form. This church accommodates the copy of a small baroque organ case whose original is in the Norsk folk museum in Oslo. Under use of this case a new, full-mechanical instrument with 22 registers on two manuals and pedal is going to be built in 2017. Prof. OSV Jon Laukvik is supervising the project.